22 maart 2009

Scrap-a-licious 2009

Last friday I attended the Scrap-a-licious event in Veghel organised by Corinne Delis. I only went on friday : ( , wish I could have been there all weekend. Below a few pics of the things we created. We had a workshop from Dina Wakely (How to work with Spray Ink), second was a workshop with Martha Bonneau (Altering Books), third was making a mini-book with fabulous free-styler Corinne and last but not least was supposed to be a workshop card making by Nancy van den Berg, but unfortunately Nancy wasn't able to be there. Corinne replaced her and did a great job!! When following Dina's workshop, she did a little lottery. It was the first time since ever that I won a prize: Some fabulous Sheer Overlays from Hambly's Yeeeeeeehhh!!!! Looking at my work what I made last friday I have to conclude that I'm not really good at free-styling. I love the style, but I'm nog very good at it. The way that Dina and Corinne make something beautifull just in a few minutes is really awsome, but when I try to make something just in a few minutes it ends up very messy!!







This card was my favourite.
I also met some new nice scrapbookers who are just as addicted as I am. It was great to be around you girls! Thanks 4 the nice day! Maybe will meet again some other event?? I'll try to keep in contact by visiting your blogs. When you visit my blog, please do leave a message (in Dutch is OK ofcourse!)
LoveXXX Nicole

2 opmerkingen:

  1. vond het super gezellig dat je er was en dat je het leuk hebt gevonden :)

    corinnexxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoi Nicole,

    Leuk dat je me hebt gevonden!! Hahhaha zie dat Corinne iedereen heeft gevonden!
    Geweldig weekend was het, hoop je nog eens vaker te zien, groetjes Marleen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen