18 juni 2009

Couldn't resist sketch CPS 120


Hi again,

As you can see I've found a bit of my Mojo again. I created this card especially for a friend who is getting married soon. I want to send this card to her and her husband 1 week before they actually get married. I wonder what you think of it. The card is inspired by the lovely sketch of Cardpositioningsystems CPS 120.

Love XOXO Nicole

Halla allemaal,

Zoals je kunt zien heb ik de slag weer een beetje te pakken (m'n zogenoemde Mojo). Ik heb deze kaart speciaal voor een vriendinnetjes gemaakt die binnenkort gaat trouwen. Ik wil haar deze kaart 1 week voordat ze gaat trouwen toesturen. Wat vinden jullie ervan. De kaart is gebasseerd op sketch CPS 120 van Cardpositioningsystems. Wat vinden jullie ervan?

Liefs XOXO Nicole
Posted by Picasa

1 opmerking:

  1. What a great card! I think he will appreciate it. Thanks for joining the challenge with the bananas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen