6 september 2009

Sketch 31 by Jolan at Card Patterns

 



Hello everyone!
I'm a follower of the lovely work of Jolanda (blog Creations by Jolan). She makes the most wonderfull things. This week she is the guest designer at Card Patterns. Her sketch inspired me to make the card above. I always find it difficult to cut in to the lovely papers to cut out something specific. I'm also afraid to waist to much of the lovely papers. But in the end, when I see the result, I'm happy that I took the risk. And if it doesn't work out as I wanted to, well at least I have tried! I hope you like my entry for this week. Thanks for stopping by.
Love XOXO Nicole

Hallo allemaal!
Ik ben een trouwe volger van het blog Creations by Jolan, zij maakt altijd de prachtigste dingen (in een hand omdraai lijkt soms wel). Deze week is Jolan gast ontwerper voor het design team van Card Patterns. Haar schets inspireerde mij om bovenstaande kaart te maken. Ik vind het altijd weer lastig om in dessinpapier te knippen. Niet alleen ben ik bang dat ik het per ongeluk verknip, maar dat ik er ook nog "on-economisch"mee om ga. Maar ja... wie niet waagt, wie niet wint he? En als het dan toch niets is geworden, heb je het in ieder geval geprobeerd. Deze week is het gelukkig wel gelukt (vind ik zelf dan hoor!) Ik hoop dat jullie mijn inzending leuk vinden. Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog.
Liefs XOXO Nicole
Posted by Picasa

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Nicole this is so sweet! Love how you put the focus on the owl with that scalloped frame.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Patterns sketch this week! I'm thrilled to be the sponsor and just posted my own card for the sketch on my blog! :) Love how you inked all your edges - it's really a great card!

    http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com/2009/09/winter-color-trends.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It's so adroable. Unique color combo, but I love it! I love the added bling. Thanks for playing Card Patterns this week.
    ~Nina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congratulations, Nicole! Your work is WONDERFUL and I can clearly see why you were chosen for the top SIX by the fabulous Card Patterns gals! Bravo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen